- Join the Network
- Getting the Module
- UI Training Calendar
- Equine IR Training
- Public Downloads
- Member Downloads
April 2011, Lexington, KY Class
Are you interested in learning how to operate an EquineIR™ business in your area? EquineIR™ is leading the industry with advanced imaging solutions for establishing a complete thermal imaging business.
EquineIR™ is a 3 day intense training course. The course curriculum will include classroom study, marketing/business coaching and an extensive hand on experience. EquineIR™ has affiliated with Seasoned Veterinarian Joanna Robson, DVM in an effort to offer the complete Equine Infrared Technician solution. EquineIR™ is taught by licensed Veterinarians trained in thermography along with seasoned specialists trained in equine thermography. The course materials have been developed over many years of field experience and will include the complete business solution. You may view our About page for our technical director biographies.
The course materials have been developed over many years of field experience and will include the complete business solution including....
- United Infrared, Inc. Orientation
- Equine Anatomy & Science
- Equine Infrared Case Studies
- Saddle Fit Technology with hands on training
- The Complete EquineIR™ Horse scan
- The EquineIR™ Hands-on Class (5 hours of hands on experience working in small groups with instructors)
- Proper image tuning and preparation (students to bring their laptops and have Microsoft Word™ for template use)
- Software templates including training on the “The EquineIR™ Report”
- Course graduates will have access to the InterpretIR.com Network. InterpretIR.com connects the certified technicians with licensed veterinarians for the complete report.
- The IR Wow Factor: How to marketing and sell your service
- Readymade brochures, post card templates, Radio and TV commercials
- Part of our Nationwide network including receiving qualified business leads from equineir.com
- Ongoing Business mentorship and coaching via our Technical Directors.
*The students attending our course will acquire the skills necessary to open and operate a Equine Thermal Imaging Business including having access to business resources including InterpretIR.com. To enlist in a EquineIR™, you must first be a member of United Infrared ($500), own or intend to purchase an infrared camera (recommended 320x240 resolution although others could be used) and have completed Level I infrared training, all of which are available via our network affiliates at preferred pricing (members have benefits like 10% off infrared cameras). Full EquineIR™ course dates are available via our www.unitedinfrared.com website.
If you are interested in more information about our class or even attending an advanced thermal imaging course, visit our Blog at www.blog.unitedinfrared.com
To learn more about United Infrared, Inc. and the offered Modules including EquineIR™, and to purchase membership and training on our online store, please visit the United Infrared website. You may also submit a contact form via United Infrared for any additional questions.